Removing The Chimney
This damaged chimney was a result of a fire. The homeowners were not home at the time of the fire, but the fire was able to be contained nonetheless. The fire was a result of the chimney malfunctioning creating massive widespread smoke damage throughout the house. Soot spread to every room in the home creating a grimey film on the ceiling and walls. For the removal of the soot we used a sand blaster to effectively return the damage to appearing "Like it never even happened." The customer was happy with the results and are back in their home with a brand new chimney!